Monday, March 25, 2013

hardly-meatless sandwich

I love a good, warm sandwich, and even vegans need an easy to-go lunch or go-to dinner. My sandwiches are fancy and filling.  I call it "hardly-meatless" because once you add all the toppings, this sandwich is so thick and flavorful that you would not even want any meat!!



the recipe:

2 slices of your favorite bread (toasted)
hummus
avocado
sprouts
tomato
cucumber
mushrooms
green peppers
green onion
red onion
radishes
spinach
cilantro
salt & pepper to taste

Toast your bread, spread a generous amount of hummus and avocado, and do your best to pile up all the toppings! Seriously, I really have every single one of those ingredients on my sandwich, but I'm not going to lie, it's a challenge to balance it all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment